The Finest Quality Conference Pears
Miss Fruit SL is a Spanish company dedicated to the cultivation, storage, packing, and commercialization of Top Quality Conference Pears with Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Rincón De Soto.
Located in Rincon De Soto, La Rioja, Miss Fruit SL is wholly owned by a collective of commercial fruit growers aiming to grow and harvest the best quality conference pears of Spain.
Our farmers have extensive years of experience in growing some of the finest conference pears in the country. Following the guidance and directives of the PDO Rincon De Soto allows us to offer and extra quality pear grown and harvested using traditional methods.
What makes us different?
- We are specialist. Our year round conference pears are all that we do.
- Our commitment to quality and a PDO conference pear.
- BRC, IFS and Global Gap approved.
- Strong production capacity
- Our cold stores, with leading technology in controlled atmosphere and ultra-low oxygen
- Flexibility and adaptability to your requirements. Customized product packing and labeling to your needs.
- Our partners deal directly with us, growers.
The Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Rincon De Soto Conference Pear
The Protected Designation of Origin was the first PDO given for pears in Spain. PDO pears Rincon De Soto covers extra quality grown conference pears using traditional methods in Aldeanueva de Ebro, Alfaro, Calahorra and Rincón De Soto, in La Rioja, Northern Spain.
What does it mean to be part of PDO Rincon De Soto?
- Our fruit is scrutinized and tested throughout the harvest, storing, packing, and shipping process to ensure quality always comes first.
- Handling and packing are done within the PDO defined geographical area.
- The pears all bear a PDO sticker. This label certifies the origin and top quality, meaning that the consumers gets maximum guarantees and safety.